[vc_row gap=”30″][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Members are the reason CCF QLD exists and are critical to the success of the organisation.
CCF QLD’s goals are to ensure members are:
- represented – by ensuring their voice is heard at a local, state and national level
- informed – by providing them with sound advice, the latest information and quality training
- connected – by bringing them together with useful contacts, suppliers and each other
Who Our Members Are
CCF has two types of memberships: contractor members who undertake work as civil construction contractors in the civil construction industry; and associate members who provide supplies and services to the civil construction industry.
Contractor member refers to persons or companies undertaking work as civil construction contractors in the civil construction industry. Our contractor members range in size from small businesses to multinational companies so to become a contactor member, there are no limitations on the size of the company; as CCF QLD is here to assist businesses across the civil construction industry.
Contractor members are involved in all aspects of civil construction including:
- roads and bridges – freeways, highways, urban and rural
- land development – housing, commercial and industrial subdivisions
- water treatment and reticulation
- sewer treatment and reticulation
- telecommunications infrastructure
- electricity distribution
- gas pipelines
- irrigation infrastructure
- land improvement – rural earthworks
- general excavation
Associate member refers to persons or companies engaged in the manufacture, sale or dry hire (without operator) of plant, equipment and materials used by contractor members or who are engaged in any undertaking directly related to or in the supply of services to those contractor members. Associate members are there to specifically cater to the needs of contractor members and provide support through the services and products they provide.
Associate members include, but are not limited to:
- manufacturers of products, such as pipes and steel
- suppliers of raw materials, such as quarry products, concrete and bituminous products
- equipment sales and hire
- suppliers of fuels and lubricants
- professional services, such as legal, accounting, recruitment, insurance and superannuation.
Why Our Contractor Members Choose Us
CCF membership gives businesses in the civil construction industry the opportunity to stand with like organisations and be part of a high-quality and collegial professional community.
Membership also gives access to exclusive member benefits, information and news, and tools and resources; and because we cater for all businesses of all sizes, it means that our members get the support they need, when they need it.
CCF QLD is here for you when you need advice on a range of issues such as work health and safety, industrial relations, environment and much more. Our team of professionals are dedicated to supporting you by providing advice and where appropriate referring you on to specialists.
Being a part of CCF QLD continues to be extremely beneficial for your company. It is CCF QLD’s main priority to provide our members with the highest quality service, covering a multitude of criteria across all areas of the civil construction industry. This ranges from, but is not limited to, advocating for businesses from company to government levels, a constant supply of up-to-date civil related news and information and free services and extra discounts offered exclusively to CCF members.
Importantly, contractor membership provides you with the opportunity to be heard as part of the industry’s united voice on civil contracting matters.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text][pms-register][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]