Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) has been helping the Queensland building and construction industry up-skill their work force for several years by making available funding for training and skills in specific areas. The funding is from the industry training levy.
Training providers make submission for training funds each year and contracts are awarded to successful providers. The areas of training funding are:
- Higher Skills (Certificate IV and Diploma level including project managment)
- Gap Skill and Skills Assessment (Certificate III)
- Short Courses (plant assessments, traffic control, traffic management, first aid and a number of other areas).
Civil Train QLD currently holds two CSQ funding contracts. These included;
- Higher Level Skills – Civil
- Higher Level Skills – General
- Short Courses – Civil
- Short Courses – General
- Skills Assessment and Gap Training
The above links provide more information in regards to eligibility and funding available. Please contact our office on 1300 CCF QLD for more information.