RIIWHS202D – Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
This unit covers entering and working in confined spaces in resources and infrastructure industries. It includes planning and preparing for entry of confined spaces, entry and working in confined spaces, exiting confined spaces and cleaning up.
This course is available at the Queensland Civil Industry Training Center located at 11 Hi-Tech Court, Eight Mile Plains QLD 4113. It is delivered at our Townsville Center by arrangement with Civil Train. This course may be delivered on-site (prices may vary). Course times, dates and prices are subject to change at any time.
- English reading, writing and speaking skills
- Ability to work in a confined space
- Plan and prepare for entering and working in confined spaces including risk assessments, entry permits, gas detection and equipment inspection
- Enter and work in the confined space
- Exit confined space
- Clean up
- Classroom participation
- Written and verbal assessment
- Practical assessment