CCF QLD / AWARDS
The Industry Leaders and Training awards night is the optimum opportunity for you to recognise the exceptional contribution and hard work of your apprentices and trainees and profile your company to the civil construction industry. CCF QLD are dedicated to celebrating the outstanding efforts and accomplishments from a range of employees and employers within the industry, and the following categories pose exclusive opportunities to represent such achievements.
There are six categories open for nomination. Find out more about the categories and download your nomination below:
- Certificate III Trainee of the Year: Apprentices who have completed any of the Certificate III qualifications should nominate because this award recognises individuals who have demonstrated excellence and leadership and have developed their skills in the workplace.
- Certificate IV in Civil Construction Trainee of the Year: Trainees who have completed any of the Certificate IV qualifications should nominate because this award recognises individuals who have attained significant achievements in managing civil construction daily operations or as a supervisor within the civil construction industry.
- Outstanding Commitment to Training and Skill Development (Individual): Employees that have encouraged a training culture within their organisation providing trainees/apprentices with support, guidance and leadership to ensure they successfully complete their training should nominate for this award.
- Outstanding Commitment to Training and Skill Development (Employer): Companies who have endorsed a training culture within the organisation providing staff with the opportunity of training, making it an essential part of their daily functions should nominate for this award.
- Encouragement Award: Trainees who are still training with Civil Train should nominate for this award to recognise the individuals commitment to training and continuous growth within the industry.
- Trainee of the Year: This award is presented to the overall Trainee of the Year, and is chosen from the nominations supplied for the Certificate III and Certificate IV awards.
The Gala Awards night will take place on Friday, 25 August, 2017 and registrations will be open shortly.
The CCF Earth Awards are the most prestigious awards in civil infrastructure which includes roads, bridges, railways, marine structures and utilities that are the economic veins and arteries linking the Australian community. They have the specific aim of recognising outstanding work in construction and environmental excellence which reflects development and use of the best technologies and practices by Australian civil contractors. Each Branch of the CCF conducts State/Territory Earth Awards, with Branch winners progressing to the National Earth Awards.
State and National Earth Awards are presented in six categories, according to project value:
- Category 1 – project value up to $1 million
- Category 2 – $1 million to $5 million
- Category 3 – $5 million to $10 million
- Category 4 – $10 million to $30 million
- Category 5 – $30 million to $75 million
- Category 6 – more than $75 million
WHY ENTER THE AWARDS?
This is an ideal opportunity to present your company’s capabilities to the industry, your clients and prospective clients. Be recognised as a finalist or category winner at Branch and National levels for your company’s innovation and excellence in the civil construction industry.
The awards recognise Civil Construction companies who have recently been involved in a project which has excelled in:
- Construction technique
- Environmental and social management
- Project management
WHO CAN ENTER?
The awards are open to all Australian Civil Construction companies.
Entries are welcome for projects involving either:
- Single Contractor; or
- Joint Entry; involving Contractor/ Client/ Consultant/ Designer; or
- Overseas Aid Projects – CCF members only in the Asia/Pacific region (companies entering such projects will be required to assist in travel costs for judging).
A project is eligible for the Earth Awards if it is completed in the 12 months to 31 March or has reached “practical completion stage” (Ref.AS4000-1997) at 31 March 2017.
HOW TO ENTER
Fill out the EOI Form and send it via email to email@example.com. This formalises your interest in nominating your project. A copy of the Earth Awards submission pack, including templates will be sent to you.
Nominations close COB Friday, 26 May 2017.